Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It is possible to survive Mesothelioma

I personally have never had cancer, but other members of my family have. I remember the feeling of fear and dread that we might lose one of our family. I actually did lose my father to cancer a few years ago. One of the most dreaded cancers is mesothelioma. It is considered to be caused by exposure to asbestos.

Many people have been knowingly or unknowingly exposed to asbestos in their lifetime. Electricians, plumbers, members of the navy that have spent time on ships, pipefitters, the list goes on and on, are at a risk for developing mesothelioma cancer.

If you have or know someone that has mesothelioma I have some good news for you. There is now a free book called Surviving Mesothelioma that is available for your reading. It was written by Paul Kraus who was himself a victim of the dreaded cancer. Paul survived mesothelioma and is still living today. His book is not designed to diagnose or to treat, it is simply good information to help you with your struggle. I urge you to read this book and share Paul's experiences with mesothelioma, and find out how he survived to tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment