Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I don't understand why page rank fluctuates so much

Today I checked my email inbox and lo and behold I had 4 blogging opportunities from a blogging site that I had forgotten about joining long ago. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I signed into my blog and, once again lo and behold, I now have a page rank of 4! I can't figure out Google sometimes. After months of hard work and a page rank of 3 I signed in one day and it was all gone. I had no page rank, and for months afterward I had none. I finally gave up and stopped posting on the blog, now after practically no activity on my blog I have a good rank. Nothing has changed and I just don't understand. I probably never will but I am happy to have my rank back. Now I can earn some extra money and maybe buy the new gun I am craving for my birthday heheheheee.


For you my friendly reader let me tell you that the only thing I really did to change my blog, and it was long ago, was to add another page with a long informative article. I have no idea if it helped or not but something did. Now I am paranoid that I will sign into my blog in a few days and find my page rank gone again. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh well, I am used to it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment