Thursday, January 28, 2010

Saddle up for the Houston Rodeo!

I grew up on a farm, and horses and livestock were part of my everyday life. I still live on a small farm and we have some animals. One of the most exciting things I can remember is going to rodeo's, and one of the most exciting rodeos is the Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show. How I would love to go to that one! Maybe someday I will get too. One of the most entertaining and unique things about the Houston Rodeo is that after every day of rodeo events is over, a stage is moved into the center of the rodeo ring and there are live music performances. Not just any performers, but the top names in many music genres; country, rock, hip hop, even latin! If you would like to purchase some Houston Rodeo concert tickets just click on the link and take a look. Bon Jovi has been there, so has George Strait, Alan Jackson, ZZ Top, Faith Hill, Toby Keith, Beyonce, Maze, Tim McGraw, and many more. Check out the "action seats". They are the most prized seats available and include complimentary food and beverages. If you are a rodeo fan like I am, you owe it to yourself to take a look. The Houston Rodeo will leave you with memories that will last for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment