Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to work with a vengeance!

After missing work because of the terrible weather we had last week, we are now back to work again. We even worked Saturday. That is cruel and unjust lol. Anyway I really am glad to be back to work and I hope the economy is starting to pick up speed. I have heard that it is, but who knows. There is so much propaganda put out nowadays that its hard to tell sometimes what is real and what is not. My job is just one small link in the chain that pulls our nation. Even such a small link affects all of the others though. Sometimes we all may feel like our work is not very important but it is. A chain is just as strong as its weakest link and even if we are that weakest link we have a right to be proud as long as we hold on with all our might. The products we produce where I work go to other companies who turn them into items to sell further down the chain. Our system is like a row of dominoes. Knock one over and they all go. When one thing booms, everything booms. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another boom just yet, but working pretty steady is good. On the other hand, a day off once in awhile never hurt anyone........

No comments:

Post a Comment