Saturday, January 23, 2010

Get some tickets for the National Finals Rodeo

One of my fondest childhood memories is when my family would go to the big rodeo that is held yearly in a nearby town. I remember especially the clowns and the bullriding. My father loved rodeos and just about anything to do with horses. That local rodeo was just one step that cowboys make toward their goal of getting to compete in the National Finals Rodeo. The NFR is the pinnacle that cowboys strive for. Its for only the very best cowboys with the highest scores, and its an event that everyone should see. These cowboys are the top athletes in their field and the competition will be exciting. This year the NFR will be at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you like rodeos then check out NFR Tickets Craigslist. You can buy your tickets securely online from a site that has sold millions of tickets since 1979. Rodeos are a family event that will create priceless memories for you and your family, just like the ones I have of my childhood. Take a look, buy some tickets, get some cotton candy and funnel cakes, and have the time of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment