Saturday, September 4, 2010

We want to put a Rain Chain in our garden

In my opinion one of the most relaxing sounds in the world is the sound of falling water. My wife and I are in the process of doing some renovations around our home. We want to build a new porch and deck soon. We have already made a lot of flower beds and gardens. Now we think it would be nice to have a rain chain somewhere near our porch so we can hear and see the water falling.

We found some rain chains on the internet at a site called RainChainLink.com that has the most beautiful selection of garden rain chains we have ever seen, and they come with free shipping and  low price protection. There are rain chains made from copper, iron, and aluminum. There are rain barrels and accessories, and waterflow controllers, everything we need to have the sight and sound of falling water in our garden.

Fall is coming and we will have to hurry to get everything done this year. Just in case we run out of time, I will bookmark the RainChainLink.com website so we can easily find them next spring. Hmmm or maybe I can shop early and buy a Christmas present for my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment