Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We like playing sports more than watching them on tv

I was talking to my wife last week about getting a GPS so that when we take a trip we will have a much easier time finding our way. Sometime in the next few months we have to travel to a nearby city to finish some paperwork on my wife's visa. I would like to have the GPS by then so we don’t get lost and miss the interview appointment. Don't tell my wife but actually I think it would be a lot of fun to play with. Its hard to go wrong buying something that is both fun and useful.

Its football season and all of my buddies are excited and watching the games loyally. Our college team got beat last Saturday, but that didn't dampen the spirits of my friends. Strangely enough, I am not a football fan, and neither is my wife. We are more into sports that we can play ourselves, such as volleyball or badminton. We also love archery. These activities are something that we can share together, instead of being couch potatoes and merely watching others participate in sports.

No matter what kind of sports you are interested in, there is a new web site that can fix you up with just about anything you need to enjoy them. Global Sports Store has thousands of items pertaining to everything from boating or fishing, to cycling, golf, exercise and fitness, paintball, skateboarding, on and on. You can spend hours on this site and still not see it all. It is a good idea to start doing your holiday shopping early, or to set yourself up in a hobby that you enjoy.  Get away from the boob tube for awhile and have some physical fun. Check out their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment