Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sinus problems, why do so many suffer from it?

My wife is from the Philippines. There the air is very humid and warm. Here in the winter its very dry and cold. She suffers greatly from sinus problems. I don’t know if it will ever get better or not. I also suffer sometimes from sinus and I have lived here all my life. That brings me to wonder, ‘why do we have sinus problems?’ It seems that over the scores of centuries that man has been on this earth, we would have built up a resistance to sinus causing elements, such as mold, hay, pollen, dry air, etc. Science is all in a big rave now over evolution, and how we have evolved into the wonderfully smart and well adapted humans that we are (not), so what happened to evolution and sinuses? Why didn’t we just evolve and get rid of that nasty problem? I personally believe very much in God and I also believe very much that the first humans had a choice of who rules this earth. They chose Satan, which left God out of the picture until he decides to come back someday and reclaim his work. Now that makes sense. Satan is evil. He rules the earth. Sinus is nasty and awful. Hmmm, now I think I know why we didn’t “evolve” out of sinus problems. They were created especially for us by our present ruler. What do you think of my reasoning? Leave a comment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment