Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nest year I may consider getting a flu shot

After nearly two weeks of having the flu guess what; I still have it, and I’m not getting any better. I don’t know what to do. I have lost nearly 15 pounds now and I’m so weak I can barely walk. I still have fever off and on, and I have to force myself to eat. Eating then drives my fever back up, which takes away my appettite. My wife is worried about me, and I’m getting worried about me too. I haven’t been able to work for these last two weeks. I’m sick of the flu. I had no idea that it could make me this sick. Maybe next year I will consider taking a flu shot. That is, if I am still alive by then. My lovely wife takes great care of me, and gives me long massages, tries to feed me, etc. Anyway, I hope all of you escape this, whatever kind of flu it is. Take care and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment