Friday, February 19, 2010

How can I scan my blog for spam?

Does anyone know where I can find a free spam scanner for my blog? My google account was disabled for a day because of malware, but I have no idea what or where the malware was. I simply deleted everything with a link that I had put on my blog for the last week or so. Now the malware seems to be gone. Google did restore my account, but it worried me a lot. This blog has a lot of work in it. The same thing nearly happened to my wife. Her blog was reported to have malware and I quickly deleted her lastest posts too. So far her account is still on so hopefully its ok now. I wish Blogger provided a spam tool like some of the other blog services do.

If any of you know of a way I can periodically scan my blog for spam, please let me know. Thank you and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment