Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Improve your blog traffic, learn, and have fun, all at the same site

One of my favorite things is blogging, and yes I do earn a few dollars here and there doing it. Blogging lets me air my feelings to the world. I not only reach a lot of people, but I also have all the time I need to pick and choose my words. Blogging for money is common nowadays and its a wonderful way to make some bucks at home, doing something you love to do. There are a lot of sites where you can start a blog, some you have to pay for, and some are free. Which is best? I am not sure that there is a "best" one, but one of my personal favorites is YouSayToo, because they give you so many options.

What stands out with YouSayToo is the fact that you have the choice of adding an already existing blog to their site, or you can start a blog with them. You can read posts from other blogs, you can play fun games, such as Boxhead 2 and Age of War, catch up on news, science, technology, and much more. Best of all you can earn some money from your own blog through Amazon and AdSense. There is even a picture gallery that you can view, or add pictures of your own.

YouSayToo is kind of like a one stop site for fun, entertainment, learning, and earning money. You can even win awards. I saw several listed for $100 each. One great thing about YouSayToo is that if you enter your blog, you can increase your site traffic a lot. That  helps build page rank, which helps you earn even more money from your blog. If you enjoy blogging like I do and want to increase your traffic and earnings, check out YouSayToo.

No comments:

Post a Comment