Friday, December 24, 2010

We just finished opening our gifts

What a great Christmas Eve my wife and I have had! We opened our gifts a couple of hours ago, and we both got exactly what we wanted. I love sharing Christmas with my wife. It is our second time to be together on the special day. Last year I tried to buy her gifts without consulting her and she ended up with a lot of things she really didn’t want or need. This year I asked her what she wanted and shopped accordingly. Then I surprised her with a few gifts that she had mentioned at another time. She also consulted me before buying for me this year and I got everything I wanted and needed. I was surprised at the gifts she chose that I didn’t tell her about; they were great choices. I thank God for my wife and for another year to celebrate with her.

P1070617

Tomorrow we probably won’t celebrate Christmas very much. Our family celebration will be Sunday. I hope all of you enjoy your family time together and have a very Merry Christmas!

P1070636

No comments:

Post a Comment