Thursday, December 9, 2010

Peace, tranquility, and golf; Along with all the comforts of home

I am already sick of cold weather, and of work. Nothing has been going right lately. How I would love to take a trip to a warm climate and take some time to relax and have some fun. I checked out some resorts in Myrtle Beach online and found exactly what I need to cheer me up.

My wife and I would love to stay in a nice Myrtle Beach hotel  that will cater to our every need. We want to be very near the beach, and I would like to play a few rounds of golf; in between naps in the sunshine of course. We want to be near some good shopping and entertainments, and of course we want a hotel that will treat us like family, with all the amenities and hospitality to make our vacation a memorable experience.

We found a website at http://avistaresort.com that meets all of our expectations, and more. We will have access to both indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river, hot tubs, restaurants, shopping, as well as some of the best golf courses in the world. This resort is just two blocks from Main Street, so we will be near the center of activity when we decide to leave the tranquility of our peaceful condo. I think that it is time for me to talk to my boss and tell him I want some time off. Good times, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment