Thursday, December 23, 2010

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas

We have a chance for a white Christmas! According to the forecast, there is a chance of freezing rain, sleet, and snow tonight and tomorrow, with a slight chance of snow on Christmas day! I kind of dread the cold weather that comes with it, and I don’t want the roads to be slick for our Christmas travel, but a white Christmas would be kind of nice.

I went to town today, under the guise of depositing my paycheck, and bought my wife more gifts. She is very curious now and has been shaking them. Of course I can’t tell what they are here because she might read it. Heheheee Hopefully she will like what I got  her. She was standing behind me while I wrote this, hoping for a clue. I am much to smart for that of course!

In case I don’t get time to post before Christmas, may all of you have a safe, happy holiday, and may all of your good dreams comes true. Don’t forget what the day is really in celebration of.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment