Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The most perfect gift would have to be chocolate

This year has gone by so fast! It is hard to believe that its nearly Christmas again already. This will be the second year that I get to spend the holidays with my wonderful wife. She is from the Philippines and is still learning our culture here. I am still trying to decide what to get her this year. Of course there is one gift that is always perfect. Nothing says "I love you" like  chocolate. Chocolate is probably the perfect gift and is my favorite because;

1: Everyone loves chocolate
2: It is affordable
3: If you play your cards right they will usually share with you

It doesn't get much better than that and as you can see I have a somewhat secret motive in giving chocolate as a gift. Its really a win win situation for me. Hopefully my wife won't read this article and get wise to my tricks. If she does I may just have to change my tactics and give her some other yummy treat for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment