Monday, July 13, 2009

I found our lost mattress!

I have been trying to find out what happened to our mattress that we ordered a few weeks ago. After calling several places and speaking to untold numbers of "representatives", I finally found our mattress. One truck line had given it to another truck line, which sent it to the wrong place. Now I am waiting for them to call me to schedule the delivery. I hope our new mattress isn't worn out from so many miles lol. Anyway today has been a pretty good day. We had a productive day at work so all is well there. I just want to say here that I love my wife very very much and I appreciate you and all you do Bebie. You are my life and thank you for understanding me when I am tired and moody. To everyone else, thank you for reading my blog and hopefully I can find interesting things to talk about. May God bless you all and happy week to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment