Sunday, September 13, 2009

A wonderful weekend!

Rain rain rain, and the forcast says several more days of it. But a pretty good weekend anyway. I decided to mow the lawn earlier today, in spite of the rain, but the mower ran out of gas shortly after I started. Yippee!! I didn't want to mow today anyway. My wife and I are watching movies and posting on our blogs. Yesterday we visited my mother and found out that she has been sick all last week. She still isn't feeling well today so I hope she will get well soon. We took her some Chinese food and she seemed to enjoy eating that. Its her favorite kind of food. Our chickens. Well our chickens! Good gosh they eat a lot and they are GROWING! They eat, they drink, they poop, then they start over, not necessarily in that order. They are cute and now some of the little roosters are trying to fight each other. We still haven't finished the other half of the chicken house so we can separate the hens and roosters. Luckily the rain saved me from doing that today too. I am lazy and I want to just sit and relax for a day. The chickens are eating us out of house and home though lol. We have been buying food every week for them. Soon we will let them come out of the house and experience the big world outside. We have a pen built for them, but its not completely finished either. I have been watching Jeff Dunham videos and they are hilarious. If you don't know who he is, check Utube. He is a ventriloquist and he has several characters/dummies that he uses. He is probably the best ventriloquist now and he cracks me up. There are many of his videos on Utube so check him out. I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend like we did. Take care and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment