Friday, September 16, 2011

Post cycle therapy is part of the key to body building

I don't take care of myself as much as I should, but I have stopped some of my bad habits, such as smoking and drinking alcohol. I am not fat but I am a few pounds overweight and really not in good physical shape. I did some weight lifting in years past and enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back to it and hopefully I will have more time soon to devote to it.

Lifting weights and excercising are just a couple of the criteria needed to get your physique back in shape and keep it there. Vitamin supplements and hormone replacement are also very important. I have learned that our body tries to keep itself in balance, but the balance it strives for is what it is most accustomed too. For example if you take substances that will cause an increase over what your body considers normal, your body will respond by temporarily cutting back on it's own production of that substance.

This circumstance makes it necessary for people interested in body building to use something called pct post cycle therapy. In a nutshell, when body builders use anabolic or pro hormones for a period of time, then stop, their body may temporarily not produce enough hormones. Body builders quickly learn that if they don't use post cycle therapy, they may lose all that they have gained, during the time when their body is lagging below normal hormone production. This is where post cycle therapy comes in. It will replace those important hormones until the body once again reaches its normal balance. If you would like to read more about this, click on the link above and see how nutritional supplements are part of the key to having the body you have always dreamed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment