Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A new target rifle for my birthday!

My birthday is coming soon, and my brother bought me a new gun. It’s being shipped here to me and is on it’s way as I speak. I can’t wait to get it. It is a target 22 magnum.

Gun

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow and I can do some target shooting. This is the same gun that the Olympic contestants use so I bet it is super accurate. I gave my brother a gun many years ago and now he has returned the favor. I told him that when he gets home we will get together and do some target shooting. We both enjoy that a lot. He has a 22 long rifle just like the magnum he bought for me. I have already bought a couple of boxes of shells for the gun and I’m ready to rumble. Come on UPS, don’t fail me now!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment