Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We had a wonderful vacation

My wife and I have been on vacation for the last week and a half. We had a wonderful time. We went to St Louis and met some of my wife’s family there. It was the first time my wife had seen her oldest sister in about 13 years, and her other sister in 7 or 8 years. We all went to Six Flags and split the day between the main park and the water park, Hurricane Harbor. Ana, the older sister came home with us and spent a couple of days before she had to return to Detroit. I spent 2 nights in a hotel in St Louis with my wife, her sister Ana, and their mother. There was a lot of joking and giggling going on. I wish I had a video of it all. The girls were teasing their mother that I might slip into bed with her in the middle of the night. It was making her kind of mad lol.

 IMG_0100

We took a lot of pictures, and made a lot of unforgettable memories. The picture above is my mother in law, wife, sis Nora, and sis Ana. They are all beautiful ladies. I also got to meet Roger, my bro in law, married to Nora. He is a super guy and we had a lot of fun together. Hope all of you had a good holiday. Tomorrow it’s back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment