Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I’m sick of politically correct and the lack of common sense

I have written about this subject before, but I still can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. Our world has gone completely crazy! Common sense no longer exists; it’s as extinct as the dinosaurs. People act without thinking, without decency, without morals; in fact with no thought at all, except for themselves. Our government not only condones it, they lead the way. I swear if I hear the term “politically correct” one more time I am going to scream. What is politically correct anyway? It seems to be nothing more than a way of beating around the proverbial bush instead of telling the simple truth. Black is no longer black; wrong is no longer wrong; everything is now explainable by science so that makes it ok. Rapists and murderers were mistreated as children, so their criminal actions are now excusable. Short people are vertically challenged. Does that mean that fat people are spacially challenged? I’m sick of it all. Fat is fat and black is black. Neither is a crime as far as I know. Our country is built on the promise of freedom of speech, but suddenly we can only use that right if we don’t offend anyone else. Let me be politically incorrect and state a few beliefs of my own here. I don’t like politicians because they are liars and cheats. I don’t like gays because it is an un-natural act, not to mention filthy and obscene. If you do like gays, that’s your right. I do believe in God and I don’t think that a few nuts have the right to tell me that I can’t pray where and when I wish, and my kids as well. If you don’t believe in God, that’s your right, just don’t try to tell me that I can’t. I know that I have the right to own guns and ammo for them and nobody has the right to tell me that I can’t. If you don’t want guns that’s up to you. My guns belong to me; I am a free man with the right to practice what I please, as long as I don’t hurt innocent people in the process. I have the right to be politically incorrect, and I do choose to be. I like honesty, integrity, living by my common sense and hard work. Oh by the way; I definitely don’t like the slugs that live off our welfare system. No, I didn’t say everyone that is on welfare, I said the slugs. That’s another politically incorrect word, but it has a definite meaning. I mean the low life’s that are able to work, but choose not too. I choose for my tax dollars to NOT be used to support such people, but that would be politically correct and might hurt the slugs feelings. We can’t have that….

No comments:

Post a Comment