Thursday, December 17, 2009

My tractor driving wife

One more week until Christmas! I am eager for it this year because its the first Christmas I get to spend with my wife. We are both eyeing our gifts under the tree and wondering whats inside lol. We are like 2 children sometimes. This evening we went outside because its a nice day, and I let her drive the tractor around. Then she decided to grade off the garden so she used the scraper blade and front loader to move dirt. We both enjoyed it. She had a sparkle in her eyes that I haven't seen in awhile. I'm glad that made her happy. Sometimes my wife gets lonely here, so far away from her family and country. I know it must be hard to adjust to everything new when everyone you know is halfway around the world from you. I have a lot of respect for my wife for her strength, and also for her brains. She works online and earns quite a bit of money. I know a lot of guys that have wives that just sit at home and do nothing all day. I'm glad my wife is industrious and has enough brains to do good at whatever she desires to do. We are sitting here now with our Christmas tree lights on and all of the other decorations lit up. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Wow, I like those words. Someone should write a song.............

No comments:

Post a Comment